Our Cataumet warehouse has new product arriving frequently so in-stock items are always ready to go. We track our entire fleet on a GPS system so we know where our trucks are in real-time.
You can be assured that your appliances will be professionally delivered with exceptional care. You will be contacted by telephone one day before your scheduled delivery to verify the delivery and answer a few questions so we can prepare what's needed to deliver your new appliances.
We will call again the afternoon before your delivery let you know when to expect us at your home. We will offer to call you 30 minutes before our delivery crew arrives to your home on the day of delivery for your convenience.
- Please have someone over the age of 18 present to accept your new appliances.
- We love animals too! So please secure your pets in an area that is away from the pathways and final space where our delivery crew will be working.
- Please remove any items that will prevent access for our delivery crew. Think about the pathway they will take and the size of the appliances they are delivering, then remove anything you think may get in the way.
- Some work may require a licensed electrician or plumber. If you need any work that will require a licensed electrician or plumber you will have to find the right service for your needs.
- Some deliveries will require modifications to your home to complete the project, we will expect that you will find the right person to complete the project at your home.
- Our delivery crew can remove all washers, electric dryers and electric ranges at time of delivery. They can also remove gas dryers and gas ranges once they are disconnected by a licensed gas technician prior to the time of delivery.
FOR OUR VINEYARD CUSTOMERS
We all know that space is limited on Martha's Vineyard! To help our delivery crew get to your home please provide adequate access. Our delivery truck needs to get reasonably close to your home, check out any sandy spots or low hanging branches for potential problems.